Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Day at the Park

My kiddos have had "cabin fever" this whole winter basically because TEXAS HAD IT'S FIRST FEVER IN AGES this year.  That just really didn't sit well with this "Summer Baby" over  here.  At the first "crack" of good weather, I took all of the kids to the park for a few minutes in between errands. It was so much fun to see all of them running around and playing.  I never thought that the Twizzles would be running around as much as they did.  I really have boys at home now.  We got out of the car, and they almost immediately started running in opposite directions for the biggest slides that they could find.  It was awesome to see how much fun they had.  I almost hated to leave, but Princess Liyah decided she needed to "potty".  We had no options there.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment