Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you ever been licked?

I figure that most of you would say "Yes, but this is a Rated G Blog".  Well, it is Rated G because it isn't what you think.

I went out of town for almost 3 whole days this past week.  This was my first trip away from The Twizzles since I was carrying them.  It was a little bit harder for me this time around than the past trips that I have taken, and I am not for sure why.  I called them every night, but the last night they decided that they didn't want to talk on the phone.  I was not a "happy camper" about that one bit, but then they finally got on the phone.

The cutest sound in the world is hearing your two babies saying, "Hewwo Mommie" in stereo.  I loved it and hated it, so I was really ready to get home and hold them.  I drove into the garage like normal, and I eased into the house without anyone hearing me.  Then, I said "Mommie's Home".  You would have thought that someone won a Gold at the Olympics.  They started screaming and yelling my name.  Then, I was licked...  Frederick (Techie Baby) grabbed my neck and started chanting "Up Up Up".  Then, I felt a weird sensation.  Future (Talkie Baby) grabbed my leg, and started to lick me.  I can't even explain it, but I think that he was acting as a doggie before I got home is all that I can imagine.  It was hilarious because he licked my leg, arm, face, and then I finally got him to stop.

Suffice it to say, getting licked in this fashion was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment